Markham Stouffville Hospital Raffle of HOPE 2018
Benefiting cancer care at Markham Stouffville Hospital
Rules and Regulations
1. Only 5,000 tickets are available for a total prize board of $61,838.34
2. Only tickets that have been paid for, and verified as paid for, are eligible for the draw.
3. Tickets are not tax deductible.
4. Purchasers must be at least 18 years of age. Tickets must be purchased within the province of Ontario and cannot be mailed or issued outside of Ontario.
5. Tickets cannot be purchased in the name of a minor.
6. All prizes are tax-exempt and must be accepted as awarded. Prizes will be awarded to the primary ticket holder. It is the responsibility of the primary ticket holder to allocate the prize as necessary.
7. All winners will be published on the raffle website raffleofhope.info, through social media and a list will be available at the offices of Markham Stouffville Hospital Foundation on Monday, November 12. Winners will be published in the Markham Economist & Sun on Thursday, November 15, 2018.
8. Early Bird Draw ticket sales deadlines are 11:59 p.m. on September 10, 24, October 8 and 22. Early Bird Draws will be held at 11 a.m. on September 14, 28, October 12 and 26, 2018 at Markham Stouffville Hospital Foundation, 303 – 379 Church St. Markham, ON. Winners will be published at raffleofhope.info the day of each Early Bird Draw and through social media.
9. All winners will be notified by mail or phone. Winners agree to the use of their name and photo for announcement/publicity purposes by the Markham Stouffville Hospital Foundation.
10. Prizes may not be exactly as shown. Values stated are retail at time of purchase (August 2018).Values listed are approximate and include applicable taxes and freight.
11. It shall be the responsibility of the winner to license and insure the car from the time of ownership. Please allow a minimum of four (4) weeks for delivery of vehicle. Prize(s) must be claimed within one (1) year after the final draw date.
12. NYC Trip includes round trip airfare for two (2) persons to NYC (Newark, N.J) on Porter Airlines from any of offered cities. Accommodation for two nights at Affinia Manhattan, standard room, based on double occupancy. Recommended that booking be made at least 30 days in advance. All items are subject to availability and non-transferable. Some conditions and blackout dates may apply. All travel must be booked and completed by November 11, 2019. Expired vouchers cannot be reissued. Please note that these vouchers cannot be used towards group travel reservations with ten (10) or more passengers. Travel and Medical insurance are not included
13. Tickets will be drawn from fourth prize to grand prize. After each winning ticket is drawn it will be returned and eligible for all subsequent draws.
14. No cash value or substitutions for any of the prizes.
15. Contest guidelines prohibit the following individuals and all of their family members residing in the same household from purchasing a ticket: Board Members and employees of Markham Stouffville Hospital Foundation, Board Members and senior management of Markham Stouffville Hospital, Foundation Auditors and any person(s) involved in the conduct of the raffle.
The Markham Stouffville Hospital Foundation respects your privacy and will never sell, trade, or loan your information to any other organization. We will use your information for statistical and administrative purposes and to keep our supporters informed of the activities of Markham Stouffville Hospital and the Foundation.
The Markham Stouffville Hospital Foundation assumes no liability for prizes awarded. The liability of the licensee of this lottery shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket.
Procedure of the draw will be five rotations of the drum for the initial draw and then three subsequent rotations of the drum after each stub is drawn. Should you have any questions on the procedures of the draws, before purchasing your ticket please contact 905.472.7059 or mshf.on.ca